IPL Skin Rejuvenation and Laser Aesthetics
IPL Photo Rejuvenation
Photo Rejuvenation refers to the use of Intense Pulsed Light IPL to treat conditions related to sun-induced skin damage and vascularity issues. IPL uses a broad spectrum of light which is primarily absorbed by melanin and oxyhemoglobin and effectively reduces the appearance of sun spots, capillaries, and elastosis, and builds collagen.
ResurFX Non Ablative Skin Resurfacing
Skin resurfacing procedures use lasers to reduce the signs of aging and improve skin texture, laxity and tone. They are also used for scar and stretch mark reduction as well as for treatment of a variety of other cosmetic concerns. Non-ablative resurfacing keeps the skin intact, stimulates collagen growth and tightens the underlying skin. It is ideal for patients who prefer a milder treatment approach with less downtime and no risk of skin infection.
OptiLight IPL, uses precise pulses of light to reduce the inflammation that is typically associated with dry eye disease, improve tear break-up time, and increase meibomian gland functionality.
Start glowing by summer: Purchase 3 get one treatment free!
IPL Skin Rejuvenation
With our state of the art, Lumenis M22 Stellar Laser. We can utilize IPL skin rejuvenation (Intense pulsed light), to target and alleviate the appearance of:
Acne related post inflammatory hyperpigmentation,
Acne related post inflammatory Erythema.
This treatment is 30-45 minutes and includes a complimentary consultation at the first appointment. A $2,000.00 value
- Avoid sun exposure (apply sunscreen daily and do not tan at all—including self-tanner) for 4 to 6 weeks before and after treatments.
- Do not use any retinol products (or products containing tretinoin) or exfoliants on the area to be treated for one week. Avoid Accutane (or isotretinoin products) for 6 months prior. Let your doctor know if you have a history of Hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin in response to injury or infection).
- If you have a history of fever blisters, notify us. We may provide you with a prescription for prophylactic antiviral therapy to start on the day of the treatment to prevent a flare-up of cold sores. If you have a current prescription, Valtrex 500 mg should be taken by mouth twice daily on the day before, the day of, and the day after your treatment.
- You must notify the technician if you have had any cosmetic tattooing on or near the area to be treated.
- Photosensitizing medications including Doxycycline and Minocycline should be discontinued 3 days before the treatment.
- You may experience swelling under the eyes, especially if you have some rosacea in that area. Your sunspots will take 7 to 10 days to slough and will appear darker starting immediately after the treatment.
On the day of your appointment
- Come to your appointment with a clean face—remove all makeup from the area being treated. If applicable, dress so that you may modestly expose the treatment area.
- You may have a mild sunburn-like sensation following the treatment that is usually gone within a few hours. Skin redness is normal and may last a few days. There may be a slight amount of swelling. Cold compresses may be useful for the first 24 hours. Crusting or blistering is uncommon and not serious. Pigmented areas may begin to flake after a few days.
- Your skin will be fragile for 2 to 3 days. Use gentle cleansers (we recommend Zo Skin Health Balancing Cleansing Emulsion). Do not rub the skin and avoid hot water during this time. Do not use your Clarisonic or a loofah for one week or until the skin has recovered.
- Do not use any retinoids, tretinoins, alpha or beta hydroxy products, scrubs, or exfoliants, or have chemical peels performed on the areas treated for one week.
- Makeup can be applied immediately if the skin is not broken. We recommend mineral-based makeup.
- Avoid the sun and use sunblock. (We recommend Zo Skin Health Smart Tone SPF 50.) Avoid excessive heat or friction to the treated area (heavy exercise, saunas, etc.) for one week.
- Sun spots and age spots will DARKEN with the IPL treatments BEFORE they begin to respond and resolve. This is expected and a normal part of the IPL process. Do not pick these spots once they become dry. They will lift and fall off on their own.
OptiLight Complete Dry Eye Treatment (includes LipiFlow)
OptiLight Dry Eye/LipiFlow Procedure Pkg $2,500
(includes 4 OptiLight sessions & the LipiFlow procedure) a $4,200 value
OptiLight Dry Eye treatment uses Intense Pulsed Light therapy to kill bacteria, demodex mites, and rosacea which cause dry eyes.
After completing four OptiLight procedures we perform a LipiFlow procedure to help stimulate the rebuilding of the meibomian glands.
In return producing optimal oil production, repairing your normal tear chemistry and function.
OptiLight, what to Expect:
Before Your Treatment
Before your IPL treatment, you should avoid undergoing any skin-related treatments such as using Retinol. You will also want to discontinue using certain antibiotics and St. Johns Wort supplements as well if it is applicable to you.
Ask your eye doctor for more information about what supplements and medication to avoid before your treatment.
It is recommended that you avoid sun exposure and tanning beds before your appointment.
Also, you should ensure that you have waited a few weeks after any botox or cosmetic treatments with filler before attending your OptiLight appointment.
When you arrive for IPL treatment, you will first have to fill out a survey to determine skin type. Next, the treatment area will be cleansed if you are wearing makeup — it is not recommended to wear makeup, skin products, moisturizers, or sunscreen when arriving at your appointment.
During Your Treatment
This treatment is fast and simple. After cleaning the face, corneal shields are placed in the eyes, and a coupling gel is applied to the treatment area which allows proper light transmission to the skin.
As light is applied to the skin, you may experience a warm sensation. The treatment is gentle with minimum discomfort. The treatment itself will only take 15-20 minutes.
On a case by case basis, it may be necessary to follow an OptiLight treatment with meibomian gland expression. You will be carefully advised about your options for your personalized treatment plan.
After Your Treatment
After the conclusion of your appointment, you may notice the treatment area appears red for a few hours — this is normal, and lasting side effects are rare. After your fourth treatment session, a separate in-office gland expression will completely remove all oil debris from your glands.
Smooth-Glo dual treatment pkg of 3 get 1 free
Smooth Glo (Photo-Fractional) Tightens and rejuvenates your skin!
We use the Lumenis Stellar M22 combining both IPL and Resurfx (fractionated laser resurfacing) to renew and refresh the appearance of:
Fine lines and wrinkles,
Active acne and post acne scarring,
Turn back the hands of time with our #1 package!
Take advantage of this special. You will receive three dual sessions + one free, that include both IPL and Resurfx.
TriLift Non-Surgical Facelift (5 Full Face and Neck Sessions)
How does the triLift system work?
The triLift system has three elements: 1) The skin’s dermal layer is heated with TriPollar RF to regenerate collagen and elastin. 2) The muscles of the face are strengthened by Dynamic Muscle Stimulation (DMSt). 3) Finally, the facial complexion is smoothed and tightened through the application of triFX RF microneedling skin resurfacing.
What is Dynamic Muscle Stimulation?
DMSt uses electrical currents to tone facial muscles. It’s a bit like giving the muscles around your mouth – the ones you use to smile – a workout! When the DMSt system makes your facial muscles expand and contract (exercise!), they become stronger and your facial expressions are enhanced.
How do the three elements of the triLift system work together?
Each element of the system is intended to positively impact an element of healthy skin that can change as we age. According to Lumenis, the triLift system has been found to produce an average of 80 percent improvement in skin smoothing, 30 percent improvement in wrinkle reduction, and the production of three times as much hyaluronic acid (which contributes to smooth, supple skin).
Concerns Addressed: Sagging facial muscle tone, facial wrinkles, loss of volume in the face (particularly the cheeks).
Ideal Treatment For: Patients seeking an effective non-surgical facelift option.
How To Prepare For Treatment: Scheduling an exam with one of our medspa professionals.
Treatment Length: The muscle activation provided by triLift’s Dynamic Muscle Stimulation (DMSt) process only takes 20-30 minutes per treatment to provide amazing results.
Recovery Time: Little or no downtime. Patients can resume their busy schedules within minutes of a triLift treatment.
Results Seen: Although a typical triLift regimen consists of four to six treatments, you will see results after the very first treatment!
Retreatments Necessary: Your medspa professional can discuss the appropriate triLift retreatment interval for your skin concerns.
Skin rejuvenation| Pigmentation correction| Vascularity treatments| Active acne & Post acne scarring
Our Laser Light Treatment starts at $350 and typically only take 45-60 minutes
Some treatments only need to be done once to see incredible results!
Schedule your appointment today with us at Cameron Optical, text or call us! 936.448.1200