- Eye and Vision Vitamins
- Macular Protect
AREDS2 Support for Macular Health
Based on AREDS, AREDS 2 and other Advanced Research
MacularProtect delivers the nutrients at levels found to help to promote healthy vision in the AREDS and AREDS2 clinical trials, including 10 mg of lutein and 2 mg of zeaxanthin. It also includes important B vitamins linked to macular health in research.
30 day supply: 60 capsules
- Scientific nutritional formulation for individuals concerned about supporting macular health.
- Contains vitamins C and E, zinc, copper, lutein and zeaxanthin at levels found to support visual health in the AREDS and AREDS2 clinical trials.
- Contains 10 mg of FloraGLO® lutein and 2 mg of zeaxanthin, consistent with the latest scientific findings.
- Provides a trio of key B-vitamins for added macular health support.
- Delivers broad spectrum of natural source vitamin E, from alpha to gamma tocopherol.
- Made from premium ingredients and manufactured according to the highest quality standards.
- Recommended dose: two capsules per day (one capsule taken orally, twice daily).
- For comprehensive support for macular and whole body health, consider MacularProtect Complete®, an all-in-one AREDS and AREDS2-based formula with a built-in multinutrient.